Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ruby Pumps

I've been in quite a festive mood lately. The holidays always do that to me. For the past 6 weeks or so, China Glaze, Ruby Pumps has been the nail polish that I'm continuously leaning towards. No real reason other than, when else can you wear sparkling red nail polish? I just can't imagine wearing this color say, in June. But for the holidays, it's perfect!

My question is, how appropriate is it to wear through winter? Or at least until Valentine's Day. I really do love this color! But I'm not sure if a sparkly red nail color, is appropriate outside of the holiday season. I would really appreciate anyone's comments. My husband seems to think you can wear anything, any time of year. Um, I'm from the south. I still think that white shoes after Labor Day is a big NO-NO!!!

But this color. I can't bare to have to put it away until next December. I would just cry. Maybe I should just paint my toe nails with it. That couldn't be so bad. People don't usually go around looking at your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment