Friday, January 1, 2010

The Beginning

I've been meaning to start a blog for a long time now. It really only seems like a year. But in reality, it's been more like 4-5 years. Sad but true. But a friend of ours is the reason I've been wanting to start a blog. More because I want our family and friends to know what we are doing. And I want to motivate myself to document our family adventures.

A little background on our family...

When I was young, all I wanted was to be a doctor. That's it. I wanted to help sick kids. Before I knew it, I found myself in medical school. On my way. Paving my own road. Until I met Patrick. From the day that I first saw him, I knew he was the one. The one for me. All of a sudden I could see babies and late night chats with him. And before I knew it, we were getting married.

Patrick and I knew we wanted to have a family. But we also knew that it would be almost impossible for both of us to continue with careers in medicine and begin a family. We decided that I would stay home. It was the best decision I have ever made!

All these years later, we have 4 beautiful kids. And I'm married to the man of my dreams. We moved across the country so that my husband could become the "Chief." And we are enjoying our life as a happy family. I'm a doctor that doesn't practice. And a mother who tries to be hands on. Most of all, Patrick and I try to live the happiest life we can. I hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment